April 11, 2019 2:48 pm
To accommodate the construction of the Hurontario LRT, Enbridge Gas Distribution (Enbridge) is installing a new gas line at Hurontario Street at Eaglewood Boulevard and Oriole Avenue.
These pipelines are integral to Enbridge’s gas system and must be re-routed to ensure the safe and reliable delivery of natural gas to customers in the Greater Toronto Area.
NOTE: at no time will all lanes be closed.
- Work is scheduled to start early April and will last for approximately two months.
- Work will occur between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Work could be rescheduled and delayed due to weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances.
What to Expect
- Every effort will be made to minimize disruptions.
- Access to properties will be maintained at all times through at least one driveway.
- Residents and businesses near the work site can expect to hear noise caused by trucks, excavators, backhoes, and other construction equipment related to this work.
- During construction hours, lane reductions will be required on Hurontario Street at Eaglewood Boulevard and on Oriole Avenue.
- At a minimum, one north and southbound lane will be maintained at all times.
- Traffic delays are expected.
- There will be no impact to property access.
- Due to lane reductions along Hurontario Street at Eaglewood Boulevard, delays can be expected on MiWay Routes 8, 19, 103.
- Please take care when travelling near construction areas. Watch for additional signs directing pedestrians as detours may be required.
- Sidewalk access in the area could be affected. Please watch for signage directing pedestrian traffic.
- Please ensure any personal belongings, such as signs, benches and underground sprinklers on city owned land have been relocated prior to the beginning of construction.
- For details on your property boundaries, please refer to your land survey, or consult an Ontario Land Surveyor.
Want the latest construction notices delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for the HuLRT newsletter here.
For more information about the gas line relocation, please contact Enbridge at email@example.com or the Hurontario LRT Community Relations staff by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-202-7500.
Written by Joshua PatelTags: Construction, hurontario lrt, metrolinx, mississauga, Port Credit
Category: Construction Notices